it was a litte un-traditional doing a picnic in the park for thanksgiving but we all wanted to be in town to see rachael and new little boo boo claire so.... we had a lot of fun!
I didn't even think about it but your fam are all so close to eachother. That is so great and kind of makes me jealous. Okay, Asher is so stinking adorable!!! I can't believe how much your family is changing. Remember our kick the can days in Snowflake?! What happened to the time?! Haha. Love ya, Jessica
K so I wasnt gonna check your blog out cuz I was like no she didnt update it and look at this you so did!!!! YAY!! I love it! K can we so get together please and play?!?! I hate that we live so far away from eachother. remember how we said we wouldnt do this?! Call me!
Robert D. Hales said: "... we cannot store oxygen. we cannot save the air we need to breathe no matter how hard we try. moment by moment, breath by breath, our lives are granted to us and are renewed. so it is with spiritual light. it MUST be renewed in us on a regular basis. we must generate it day by day, thought by thought, and with daily righteous action if we are to keep the darkness of the adversary away....
Mary Ellen Smoot said: "... find ways to build spiritual strength, develop personal skills, strengthen the home and family, and provide gospel service. by so doing, we will become less preoccupied with our problems and more dependent on God.
2 comments:
I didn't even think about it but your fam are all so close to eachother. That is so great and kind of makes me jealous. Okay, Asher is so stinking adorable!!! I can't believe how much your family is changing. Remember our kick the can days in Snowflake?! What happened to the time?! Haha. Love ya, Jessica
K so I wasnt gonna check your blog out cuz I was like no she didnt update it and look at this you so did!!!! YAY!! I love it! K can we so get together please and play?!?! I hate that we live so far away from eachother. remember how we said we wouldnt do this?! Call me!
Post a Comment