these were taken at brett and carly's house right after i had ash... i don't even remember him having a camera! i really am so happy he took some!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
more pictures from mikes camera
Posted by jackie at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Check you out, you cute little blogger, you....! :)
K I am so glad you posted but I am still not happy!!! I want to see updated photos. Since we only live maybe 20 min. away and we never hang out:) But i am glad to see you guys are still alive!
yay jackie dixie, i am so glad you posted... i guess we will get a new one in about 4 months :), its so fun to see your little family, your boys are way to cute for your own good.
Jackie, Your family is sooo flippin cute!!! Your boys are getting so big!! I love your studio to! Ok so I have a question, how young do you teach, and is it worth putting kids in young. ( I mean for piano lessons) And if you do do young will you email me a price list!! Thanks!! Glad to see you updating!!
I love all the updates! Its good to hear about you guys. The studio looks awesome! How are you guys doing?!
sweet i love that you finally posted! keep them coming!
Hey Jackie love your blog, love the pics!
Hey Jackie, I forgot to say hi from so long ago when you commented on my blog.. you guys look like your doing great, we need to have a cousin get togheter, hello !!!!!
Jackie-
Remember me Jamie Christensen? Heather gave me your blog information. What cute boys you have. I'm glad your a blogger, it's fun to see pictures and read about what everyone is up too.
Post a Comment