Thursday, April 3, 2008

The San Diego Temple

we got to go do a session at the temple! it was so fun and such a good experience to attend a new temple i hadn't been to. it was a great day for pictures too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww so fun jackie.
i am jealous vacations are the best.

Amy said...

Jacks, it looks like you had a blast. I am glad you got to get away! Talk to you and see you soon!

J said...

Oh what a fun trip! That looks like a blast and makes me SO jealous! Could YOU be any cuter?! I love your hair, your bangs, your clothes. Youre a doll! I like the updates!

Bekah: said...

love all the new pics everywhere!!! your boys have grown soo much, especuially asher! keep the posts coming!

Bekah: said...

ps- AMY if you read this, i want an invite to your blog!!! :)

J said...

Me too Amy! jkdenhalter@gmail.com

-Jessica

Caldwells said...

looks so fun Jackie! that temple is beautiful. I didn't know you guys were going on a fun trip like that. You are such a cute couple! :)