It's time for the "Grand Opening" of Sparkle & Sass! Carly and I are way too excited and would love for everybody to come check it out. The invite is below, but seeing as how this is a pretty public forum please comment or email me and I'll get you an invite with my address on there! (PS - Click on the picture for a bigger view!)
See ya soon!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Jewelry Party!
Posted by jackie at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ah man I wish I could be there!!
Jackie I wish I still lived in Arizona so I could come.
Jackie! I wish I could have made it to the party. I need some jewlery bad!! My parents were in town and we are out busy with them all that day. Maybe I could check out what you have at your house sometime or if you have another party let me know!
Jackie! I wish I could have made it to the party. I need some jewlery bad!! My parents were in town and we are out busy with them all that day. Maybe I could check out what you have at your house sometime or if you have another party let me know!
Post a Comment