Yea, a new post! Cute picts! I have to be honest though, the first thing that caught my eye in those picts is the blanket they're laying on. I remember us making that during a Young Womens activity. :) fun.
AWE! boys are the best. i am so in love with my little one, this age is so special isnt it? tyson just started giggling and i cant get enough, all your boys are just adorable. are you done or are you having more? do you want a girl or are you happy being the one and only? glad to see a post, keep em comin!
Robert D. Hales said: "... we cannot store oxygen. we cannot save the air we need to breathe no matter how hard we try. moment by moment, breath by breath, our lives are granted to us and are renewed. so it is with spiritual light. it MUST be renewed in us on a regular basis. we must generate it day by day, thought by thought, and with daily righteous action if we are to keep the darkness of the adversary away....
Mary Ellen Smoot said: "... find ways to build spiritual strength, develop personal skills, strengthen the home and family, and provide gospel service. by so doing, we will become less preoccupied with our problems and more dependent on God.
9 comments:
SOOOOO CUTE! I should take a weekend trip up to you to get out of this heat now that I'm home I could bribe you with a weave hahahahha.
Your boys are absolutely adorable! Glad to finally see an update :) Liam is oh so cute too! I hope you are adjusting well to having 3 kids!!
Yea, a new post! Cute picts! I have to be honest though, the first thing that caught my eye in those picts is the blanket they're laying on. I remember us making that during a Young Womens activity. :) fun.
AWE! boys are the best. i am so in love with my little one, this age is so special isnt it? tyson just started giggling and i cant get enough, all your boys are just adorable. are you done or are you having more? do you want a girl or are you happy being the one and only? glad to see a post, keep em comin!
Life with boys is so fun! I thought you might like the name we have picked out for our little boy. haha!
I love the pics! I can't believe how big Liam is getting. And ASHER AND KADEN our still mine and Wes's favorite boys ever. ;) Tell them that too! :)
Liam is so so so so cute! I think it must be a requirement that all Liams must be cute. Congrats on your new little man!
I'm glad to see some pictures Jackie, because I haven't ever seen Liam in person. He is so cute.
I just love the pictures.Great pictures.
How to make a website
Post a Comment