



i am so FREAKIN hot today... seriously i can't stand it anymore. this has been my worst summer ever (heat wise) and i want it to go away. so, it is making me cranky. it is times like these i HATE the valley. why did ANYONE settle here????????? i mean i have some GOOD friends here and i love my apartment and i love the area i live in and i love all my students but seriously people WHY would you settle somewhere so stinkin ugly and hot???
ok enough complaining, cry me a river right, i wanted to post some pictures of kaid's first day of pre-school. he has been so happy to be back. i love hearing about his day. he is such a goon. i also love that asher is obsessed with shoes. we will go to random people's houses and he will somehow still find a pair of shoes to put on. he loves all kinds in all sizes, but especially my heels cause he feels so tall (and looks so PRETTY ahhhhh)
and i just had to post this one of how cute i can be i mean really jon you did SO good (please know there are no refunds/exhanges/returns we really are married sorry friend.) who knows why jon was taking pictures this morning. poor dude you really are stuck with me.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
cranky... but i have some good pictures
Posted by jackie at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hey Girl! you have a ton more posts that I hadn't seen! You and your fam are soooo cute! I love the one of jon hahaha. I can't believe you have a school aged child! Yeah, I know, can't believe this whole moving ordeal happened either but we are excited to be back. We missed you last sunday. See you soon!
Jackie i have that same flash t-shirt too. Haha! Your boys are so cute! Kaiden looked so cute for his first day of school!
i hear ya on the weather, i was SO grumpy today, we found our way to the pool though, and that helped!
cute kids jack! they are so adorable. libby loves puting on my high heels too, so cute!
okay you are seriously funny. i was just telling aaron and my mom that. i wondered why my parents and aarons' parents settled here in this awful heat. the kids have been asking me to go to the park like every day for two weeks now and i keep telling them, it's too hot. happy first day kaiden! i seriously wish i looked that great with no make up on. you have such a clean complexion, jealous!
Jackie!! I absolutely love you! I was seriously laughing out loud at your post and Jon is lucky to have you! He knows it too. Come move up by us and bring Carly and Brett and Scott and (insert wife's name here). We could have a party with good weather. :)
hey! you are so cute. I dont know what you are talking about. I want to know who you get your hair done by? I love the color..is it someone here or in snowflake?
Those pictures are so cute! I can't wait until I have two cute boys to play with all day!
Post a Comment