Monday, October 6, 2008

i LOvE tHE oFfICe!!!

11 comments:

Brittney said...

i agree, i was so surprised by the way jim proposed, but so happy he finally did. they are the cutest, they make me blush!

Nikki said...

hahaa! I was freaking out too! This has got to be the best thing that has happened since...uh...since....mmmm...I don't quite know how to finish this sentence. :)

DeWitts said...

I love the office too. I love how Jim proposed!

brett and carly said...

Hooray for Pam and Jim. You know how I feel... can I say ditto? They are the best. Only 2 more days to a new episode. :)

Brett and Erica Paxman said...

Jackie, I was just as surprised as you were! Wasn't expecting it at all. It is one of our favorites too, now they just need to get married before Roy has some crazy intervention!

Brett and Erica Paxman said...

Do I wanna?!?! Silly question, of course I wanna. Just let me know when and where. And your so funny about the bod, you're the one with two boys and looking fantastic! I was kind of worried about that boy flirting with Pam too but honestly I don't think he stands a chance against Jim!

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

Jackie I'm totally down for a reunion. I wanna see my Wolf Sistas. Let me know when and what I can do.

Anonymous said...

i love love love it, but no t.v.
= not so happy kate.

Caldwells said...

I love the clip Jackie! We love the office too!! It is awesome!!! I agree, we need to have a cheer reunion!!! That would be so much fun. When should we do it?

Courtney Curt said...

I just checked out your neclaces website, they're cute. You're pretty creative.

Brittney said...

you are SUCH a slacker! halloween has come and gone, and no pictures!? c'mon, get with it. these are the blogging TIMES around the holidays!! its been 4 weeks. new post!