i have no new pictures, that's lame sorry hopefully soon, but i am excited about the house we found to rent...
it's old, funky, random and so fun. we are really excited. i will take pictures when we move in this weekend.
old door knobs and wood ceilings with beams
four bedrooms YAY
plus a fenced yard. i could cry a little about that. i have NEVER had a fenced yard. or a yard for that matter... my boys won't know what to do with themselves!
i say all this first because i am really excited about how good things are going here and how happy i am to be by so much family and how nice it is to be back in a small town for reasons such as no traffic. but tonight i am also missing the valley... i knew i would now and then for a few reasons, and probably because i looked at lorri's (fam i taught for a couple years) blog (darn you lorri) that didn't help, and i am missing carly so much it hurts a little, and i wish i could see claire and bennett and rachael (and hunter i guess hahaha) i am trying to think of the good and not get too sad.
i also really want a carl's jr hamburger... and bahama bucks... (carly can we do this when i am down for your shower???)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
found a house!!
Posted by jackie at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
oh heck yes. I am planning on us being about as bad as possible while you're down. Maybe pedis too? Please? :)
OH and p.s. I'm dying to see this house and p.p.s. if you couldn't tell by the onslaught of texts/carjack posts I'm dying I miss my Jackie friend so much!
Jacks! I'm so jealous that you are back in Snowflake! How fun! That's awesome that you found a place, i'm excited for you guys! Good luck with everything! When is that sweet baby coming?
so where is this lovely house. do you need help moving? call me!
so youre movin up to the ol shnowflake eh??!! well, good for you, i bet your parents will be so happy to have you there, especially with the new baby on the way. glad you found a house you love! i agree, there is nothing better than a backyard where they can roam, and you know they are safe. thats so great.
as for me, i am feeling so good, just tired, how about you? did you have your name picked out yet? the caldwell family is gonna have a ton of new babies to add to the list this year. cami's baby last year, jaimes, alissa's, mine, yours, who else? that family just keeps growin! and they are all boys! thats so crazy. hope you have help movin, it is NO fun being pregnant and moving, i have done it before. but luckily your family up there will be there to help you out! i think it would be fun to raise a family in a small town, good for you guys! lets see picts once you move in:)
Yay!!! Jackie, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures! When will you be down here again? I miss you--let's go to lunch when you're here next!
Yay!!! Jackie, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures! When will you be down here again? I miss you--let's go to lunch when you're here next!
Wait, what you moved? I even checked your blog to see if you posted this anywhere except on this post...because i felt like a bad friend/cousin of not reading up on your blog like i should be. sorry about that. i didn't know you are moving. it sounds like you are going to be in snowflake. that will be great to come visit you when we come up to visit. i bet it is nice to be back with family. i don't know how people do life without having their families close by.
does this mean that jon is finished with school?
seriously, we need more information and pictures. :)
We're in trouble. The kids started piano today with their new teacher and they are literally crying the blues. They want you back!!!
Dude, have you had that baby yet?! You need to post some updated news and picts. :)
Yeah! awesome! I am glad you found a place. I hope you are getting settled in. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment