Wednesday, June 25, 2008

QUIRKY

1.Link the person who tagged you. amy lou
2.Post these rules
3.Tell about six unspectacular quirks about yourself
4.Tag six fellow bloggers by link

hayley you did this to me too, so this is for you also :)

1. i play with my hair like a child... it's pretty bad. ask my dad, he thinks it's crazy. i just twirl and twirl... common it relieves stress
2. my bedroom is EXTREMELY girly. jon is so nice to let me have it that way. i say i have three boys and ME i need one really girly area.
3. i go crazy unless i talk to maegan on the phone at least once a day and get at least one text a day from carly. i guess i need the interaction :)
4. i am a social retard (direct words from heather... totally right! :) haha) when i get to know you i'll talk your ear off and we'll have a great time but i never initiate friendships... it freaks me out.
5. i know where sonics are located throughout the entire valley. literally. like where the one by my students houses are, where the one by my brother hunter is, where the closest one to swimming lessons is. etc.... ya it's pretty sad. however i don't mind if diet soda is what kills me in the end. i say it's a good way to go bwaaahahha
6. i am a clean freak. i mean bad. like amy, i HAVE to make all the beds every day. i can't sleep unless the house is picked up. i spend 3 hours on bathrooms. i wash the boys bedding twice a week sometimes. (boys stink!) i have to change my pillow case like three times a week. etc. i could go on and on but i'm sure you see how weird i am so....
I TAG MAEGAN, CARLY, COURTNEY, BRITTNEY, KATE, JAMIE C

6 comments:

DeWitts said...

Cute post! Its fun to learn some more things about you. Next time your in snowflake come by i will take you on a tour of my house.

Amy said...

Jacvkie, you are a little crazy! Ha Ha! I am so ready to hang out at the 24th.

Brittney said...

hey you, i am here to invite you to my blog! whats your email? email me at btah79@yahoo.com~ see you soon! also, nice new posts, when chelsea invites you to hers, you gotta check out her blog book, it will inspire you to blog about EVERYTHING!

Chelsea said...

Hey Jackie...I will send you the invite! Oh, and I am a social retard too...so I feel your pain. :)

jessica said...

Jackie, jackie, Jackie, how the heck are you?!? I am so glad you found my blog now we can be blog buddies seeing how we were best friends in our younger years. We need to hang out sometime seeing how we both live in the valley. I am always looking for a girls night out!! and i can't believe you still play with your hair, how funny!!!

Caldwells said...

Hey Jacks! I miss you too! You really do such a good job in the primary. I could never be the singing lady; I am so impressed by you! We won't be in SF for the 24th... :( Hopefully someday we can catch up so I can get some Jewlery:) Hope you guys are doing good. Come visit sometime if you get a wild hair! oh, and I am very impressed, changing your pillow cases 3 times a week!? I thought I was a clean freak but I struggle with the whole sheet thing! ha. See ya jack.