Friday, July 11, 2008

snowflake celebrations.....

So, we decided we wanted to go up to Snowflake for Pioneer Days. So, Carly and I are doing a booth at the Arts and Crafts Festival! (To show off and hopefully sell our sassy jewelry!) It is on Friday, July 18th and Saturday, July 19th and is going to be located at Pioneer Park on Main Street.

We would LOVE to see anybody who will be up there! And if you aren't planning on it... you should think about it! :) Cooler weather, fireworks, rodeo, parade, and of course Sparkle & Sass!

:)

6 comments:

Brittney said...

oh good ol snowflake... it sounds like fun, i think next year i will have to come up for the celebrations, libby will prbly enjoy it much more then. good luck at your booth! i wish you tons of luck, your jewelry is so cute!

katelines photography. said...

fun! i will stop by- i love the new look jacks.

Elliot and Cami said...

Hey this is Cami, Elliot's wife. I found your blog but I don't know your email address to add you! Either send me an email at camianncaldwell@gmail.com or leave your email as a message on this post. Sorry, i know private blogs are annoying! Your jewelry was so cute! It's too bad I have to save my money for this baby :)

J said...

How'd it go?!

Jaime S. said...

hi cuz. i made my blog private and I want to add you as a reader. shoot me an email at sheltonjc@gmail.com.
love ya

Bekah: said...

i so miss sunday dinners too. its so sad. i have so so many memories with you jacks so you better post the tag on your blog. and i do love your voice. you sang to me all the time, that is so sweet. i love you cousin, thanks for being there for me through so much, you mean so much to me.