we found out on the eleventh we are having little boy number 3!!!! :) we are so excited. and for the first time ever we might actually agree on a name early. shocking, we couldn't get names figured out with kaiden or asher till we were at the hospital!!! kaiden is really excited, but asher just looks at me and says "i'm the baby" whenever i try to talk about it. hahaha. we are really excited. baby is due in april :) sorry i have no pictures! maybe i'll bum some off carly's camera later this week, we are trying to be better at taking pictures of us together.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
JACKIE!
what?! that is so exciting! i can't believe it's another boy. woo-hoo! can't wait to see pictures, your probably one of the cutest preggo girls ever.
Jackie! what your prego ? how have you kept this in. that is exciting.. congrats
what??? you kept it a secret for this long??!! and you know, jamie, alisa, me and cami and even kiara were all preg??!! you are crazy! a boy!! well, i wonder what mine will be, you and jamie and cami have boys here or coming, so i wonder if me too then!!! how exciting....i hope we all dont steal eachothers boy names! i have mine picked out!! scott doesnt like it though....thats tough, at least you both agree on a name!
How exciting! I don't know how you kept this secret this whole time but i'm so happy for you guys. Congrats!
AWESOME for you! I would have never thought that you would have boys!! As kids you always had your girlz names picked out! ha ha I always saw you having 10 girls!! Well I guess Jon didn't see it that way!! Tee hee Congrats I hope you are feeling good. I am soo happy for you!! WOW 3 boys!! :)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!! Although I hope you don't move away before the little dude arrives!
Congrats! bringing a sweet baby to the family is very exciting. i am so happy for you! i didn't know you were expecting at all (maybe you should blog more often. :D) how have you been feeling? well i hope all is well.
Did you read my comment below?! I totally knew it, you tricy little thing you. CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see you guys all at Christmas or something. I would dearly love a cousin party!!! Woo Woo!
Jacks,
You are so silly always keeping these things a secret for so long!
Congratulaions on another "dude"
Bekah
How exciting! Congrats! Man you are WAY out numbered. That is fun for your boys tho. I hope you get at least one little girl :) I will be sad if I don't.
Ok! this is the cutest story ever...I read it to Wes and we laughed so hard. I still think I'm the baby too...that's probably why we don't have any kids. ;) Love you! Can't wait to see you in a week!
That is wonderful! Baby boys are so sweet...
WHAT?!?!?! I had NO idea!!! Holy cow! But yay you are preggo! I cant believe you are going to have another baby?! I cant even imagine having 3 kids! And you are having another boy? So is my sister Kelyn! So what is the name? I really want to know:) How have you been feeling?
Congrats Jackie Dixie. I would keep it a secret that long too. It almost makes it go by faster I would think. Three boys WOW!!! When are we going to get together?
Post a Comment