Tuesday, November 25, 2008

hey wolf sistahs (wow haven't said that in a while)

this post is for anyone who was on the 2001-2002 cheer squad with me..... courtney and i were trying to come up with some time to get together. probably just going out to lunch (easiest thing)
i was thinking and wondering who will be in snowflake for christmas????
i know a few of you are...
what if we went out to lunch in snowflake on the 26th (day after christmas) like about noon or something?
post either way if you are going to be in town or what and after i get a general answer i will get in touch with donna (and i need help getting in touch with people who don't blog, so let me know who you know or can contact ok!) if not enough of you are going to be in town we will plan something else. domini and i talked about it at church and thought of a few of you we thought might be there?????
please post sometime and let me know :) thanks chicas.
oh ps...
this is something to get you excited hahahaha
reasons to get together: (refer to courtney's yellow list)
1. erica the next steve reel
8. domini getting caught by coolidge basketball in her bodysuit
12. callie the war nurse
35. shim, was it a man or woman???
43. green mud masks and pink lipstick (oh i am getting all sentimental thinking of scott brewer chasing us around at that hotel... who'd have thought he would be my brother in law???)
RIDE THE PONY!!!
156. always using the boys bathroom on trips cause we can't wait for the girls
248. katie keeps coming to basketball games with us on occasion and made us all happy
334. always talking about the men we can't get
337. doing the same dance 6 times but changing the music and thinking we were so clever
342. donna always taking care of us
i really wanted to type out all 342 of these i was laughing so hard. maybe i will bring the list to lunch.

8 comments:

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

Oh I will be there indeedy. I had a dream last night that you were having twin boys. I was so jealous. Can't wait to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

oh man i was 3 years late and i even know SHIM. i'm pretty sure he/she was still heading up the falcon cheer squad.

J said...

Sounds like so much fun, and I will actually be there for Christmas! Im in. Jackie, I can't wait to see you, its been WAY too long! Love ya. Let me know if I can help ya with anything.

Courtney Curt said...

Ya, That'll work for me. That will be fun. Do you have Tiffany and Jill's blog address? If not, let me know cause I do.

Bekah: said...

Jacks, can you fit a cousin reunion in there too? We were thinking of having it at my mom's the day after Christmas?

But here is the question. Kids or no kids? Like do we do all adults and play games or just get together casually with the kiddos too?

jilliann said...

oh I wish I was going to be around! I was just recently going through some old stuff at my mom's and found all my cheer gear! it has definitely been too long!

Jamie Christensen said...

Hey Jackie-

We did not paint our walls before we moved. They charged us $100. Are you guys planning to move soon?

Caldwells said...

YEAH!!! I just saw this post. I am so excited. It just sent an email to everyone I had in my inbox and I called CAllie and Felicia!!! I can't wait!